• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch What do you think? MUSIC VIDEO

Great job.

I really enjoyed the edit. The pacing was inch perfect, and cut extremely well to the track. The intercuts/transitions were fluid. Great idea to layer the footage. It gave it an earthy, weathered aesthetic.

The one con- to the numerous pros- was that I thought the colours could have been taken further on the footage of the band. But, that's merely preference.

Like I said, good job, amigos!

That was excellent.
Your variety of shot styles and compositions for that length of time was very good.

Should I suggest an acknowledged personal preference, I enjoy music videos that cobble together or suggest some story. Blame it on Pink Floyd's The Wall and most of the work by The Police and Sting.
The song itself, although well done, was grossly repetitive (through no fault of your own/play the cards your dealt) leaving you with little to work with.

Your product is fine AS IS!
Pretty standard issue though: Dudes playing + random other stuff.

What was the story of the terrible things?
Did she do terrible things all on her own?
Did she make him do terrible things?
Is she a terrible thing?
I like a story.
Just something I can say "Hell, yeah"!
It's just a preference though and not oft done making me odd one out.

That was pretty good stuff.

Long song which I don't envy on your part. Also I'm not really sure what it was about other than the guy shouting 'terrible things' which, again, I don't envy on your part.

I wasn't sure about the location for the bands performance. It looked like someone's warehouse conversion loft apartment (probably a single male yuppie who wants girls to be able to wake up and see the river ;) ) but it didn't feel right for a band who repeatedly shouted 'terrible things'.

That might just be me but I would've felt it more appropriate to be somewhere like an industrial warehouse, a broken down house or a prison. Something like that. I don't know :)

wowsers.

High energy. Love the cam shake in just the right places..

The first shot where the girl just sorta shows up behind the singer gave me a serious creep out.. I would have played on that more.. but thats just me..

I got me some good chills from that video.

Man, I need to make me one of them thar music video things..

Sweet job. Nice and tight. No complaints here. Except maybe that the song should have been 2 minutes shorter, but that's got nothing to do with you guys :D

Back