• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Want your short reviewed?

Yo!

I'm going to be reviewing some short films for a new section on my website (www.TheClapperBored.com). It's going to be three short film reviews her week and they'll be written in the same style as our feature length reviews.

If you're interested, please let me know and I'll put you on the list! I will be honest about your film, even if I like you as a person, but if it's good and I like it then it would, potentially, be some pretty decent exposure.

So, yeah, let me know if you're interested in having your short review and provide a link or, if the film's not public yet, send me a private link via PM.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick, I sent you a PM about reviewing my sci fi short, but it is not in my sent box.

I am new to the forum so I don't know if I need a certain amount of posts to PM or something.

Back