• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Ultimate Cleaning Power

Solid work. The ending was great. I really enjoyed it, especially for a time constraint piece. I'll have to post mine this week... oddly enough... it has a similar subplot. Keep it up.

Solid work. The ending was great.

Can't agree here, at all.

It ended abruptly, with no conclusion.

Apparently this is a version that was re-edited for a "Channel 101 NY" pilot (I didn't actually know 101 had a NY event, too :blush:), but even so... there's just no satisfaction at the end.

Highly entertaining all the way throughout, up 'til the last 20 seconds. we're left with a "whatever"-style ending.

Brilliant concept (ninja-trained housemaid/butlers) but it falls flat at the end.

Just my opinion, of course. :)

Wisconsin guy, you must live near Madison or Milwaukee if you made one too? I did the Milwaukee 48 Hour in 2007.

The ending has had mixed thoughts, I suppose. Although most people have thought it was funny. The idea was to get Kyle really into the idea of learning this trade, but Grimes won't train him. I suppose you could say the joke is that it ends. Instead of having a montage of Kyle learning from Benjamin Grimes.
.....though he leaves him the book of secrets behind.

Yeah, the New York channel101 has been around since 2006 at least. The oldest show I know started in 2005. Maybe longer though. I've only lived in New York for a little over a year. I frequently work with Mike Rose when he comes into the city though.

I think that the ending wasn't too bad....It lacked some sting when Grimes tells Kyle 'no' but after when he find the book, it regained some of its interest again.

Well done, I enjoyed it :)

Can't agree here, at all.

It ended abruptly, with no conclusion.

Apparently this is a version that was re-edited for a "Channel 101 NY" pilot (I didn't actually know 101 had a NY event, too :blush:), but even so... there's just no satisfaction at the end.

Highly entertaining all the way throughout, up 'til the last 20 seconds. we're left with a "whatever"-style ending.

Brilliant concept (ninja-trained housemaid/butlers) but it falls flat at the end.

Just my opinion, of course. :)

Are you sure you watched it until the very end? After the initial credits... I felt the same way as you until the very end. I thought it was pretty cool.

Nice little short! I like the exteriors on 9th St. ;)

After the fake ending, the line of dialog doesn't make sense.

"You're not gonna believe what I just heard."

Heard? He didn't hear something, he had a strange encounter.

Anyways, good job.

Ha. Yeah... That was our given line of dialogue we had to include.
But he's referring to having just heard of this guy's tale. The movie is basically Grimes narrating his past while cleaning.

I thought the shot composition was bad, and some of your shots were outta focus.

But the idea was nice, an dyou only had 48 hours, so props for that.

Back