Trailer For Every Oscar-Winning Movie Ever

That is hilarious.

Hey - did he say that Frank Thomas is still playing? My god - he must be 50 years old by now. I hope he meant he was in the stands somewhere.

Nah, he was sitting in the booth talking with 'em for the inning. It was one of the crosstown series games, so there were a bunch of former players 'stopping by.'

My little league team was the White Sox. They are my favorite as well.

(I am not a crook! It's the Op so I figure the thread derailing is okay because she's doing it with me!)

My little league team was the White Sox. They are my favorite as well.

(I am not a crook! It's the Op so I figure the thread derailing is okay because she's doing it with me!)

You should get a premiere account so you can have a signature. It can read: "But I digress...."

This is the formula for success. Seriously, its like perfect. I can make a movie, any movie, using those turning points, and you will LOVE IT.. you will have no choice.

man i saw that ages ago but it's still funny. and the youtube comments are too :D
speaking of spoof trailers for fake movies (and machete) when i worked at blockbuster someone came in and returned a copy of planet terror then asked me when 'that machete' was coming out. it took all my self control not to pull my machete out..

man i saw that ages ago but it's still funny. and the youtube comments are too :D
speaking of spoof trailers for fake movies (and machete) when i worked at blockbuster someone came in and returned a copy of planet terror then asked me when 'that machete' was coming out. it took all my self control not to pull my machete out..

Forgive me, but I can't figure out by your context if you were upset that they thought there really was a "Machete" movie coming out, or if you were upset because there IS a "Machete" movie coming out.

I can't wait to see it. Should be ridiculous-silly-fun.

September 9th. That's B-movie season!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete_(film)

Forgive me, but I can't figure out by your context if you were upset that they thought there really was a "Machete" movie coming out, or if you were upset because there IS a "Machete" movie coming out.

I can't wait to see it. Should be ridiculous-silly-fun.

September 9th. That's B-movie season!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete_(film)

lol, that they THOUGHT it was real. i don't really have an opinion on the fact that there is a real one coming out now. but this was when grindhouse was first released on dvd. and this customer was a regular. and a bogan. and gag-inducingly smelly. and a moron. and did i mention a bogan? :p

I had to wikipedia the word bogan. Ouch.

Bogan (boe-gan)
n.
A species typically found occupying housing commission areas of the Australian continent. The bogan is known for it's colourful use of language and unique dress sense; most commonly flannelette shirts and work shorts (known as 'stubbies') for males and ugg boots with denim skirts for females. They are known to express great passion for Australian cars and are fiercely territorial when it comes to sports. Bogans are also capable of imbibing incredible quantities of alcohol and breeding profusely (often, though not always related events) despite having a low to non-existent income and intellect (always a related fact).
For more information on the native Australian bogan talk to any Australian who is sick of the rest of the world thinking we all ride around on kangaroos with a beer in one hand and a football in the other calling each other mate and talking about our commodores.
<3

I didn't think it was a football. I thought it was a rugby ball.

ah see, now we're getting technical. cause football is soccer in other parts of the world, but here it's rugby, but there are different kinds of rugby and it's all very confusing and stupid. i don't like sports.

waaaaaiiiiit. are you taking the piss? :p

(lol)

and yes crackerfunk, bogans are what Americans might refer to as rednecks. they're also known as yobbos, lefties, westies, bevans and a general drain on society.

Last edited:
Back