Trailer For Every Oscar-Winning Movie Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbhrz1-4hN4

You might have seen this before, but I thought this was pretty funny.

Hope you guys get a kick out of it :)

yep, seen it not so long ago
i thought it was brilliant, and i'm glad something like that exists to make fun of the cliche's that overwhelm the hollywood cinema these days

I love the white kid trying to do a black voice.

WTF it doesn't say when it's coming out. Does anyone know when it's going to be released?

I love the white kid trying to do a black voice.

WTF it doesn't say when it's coming out. Does anyone know when it's going to be released?

Uhh...it's a joke. There is no movie.

Yeah, Dready, I've seen this a million times, and I laugh harder with each repeat viewing.

Catch Phrase!

lol did you guys read the comments on You-Tube for this video?

One guy wrote "Angry, inflammatory comment that somehow manages to devolve the comments section into an idiotic debate that has no relevance whatsoever to the actual video."

That's what You-Tube is all about, baby.

Dissenting opinion with vague and somewhat provocative supporting evidence.

Haha.

I actually was hoping it was going to be a real movie. I totally would watch it. I checked the production companie's website. I'd link it, but I'm actually kinda busy right now and don't feel like looking for it, as this forum is just giving me breathers between writing sessions.

Anyway, I suppose it's possible it could be made into a real movie. Hell, the fake-trailer for "Machete" spawned a real movie, so why not? As of a month or so ago, though, when I looked into it, this was just a fake-trailer for a non-existent movie.

Oh no, we can't let this thread get Avatar'd!

Just to clear it up, I thought you and I were laughing at the same thing, ROC. I thought I was laughing with you.

Yeah those comments on You-Tube re: this video were awesome.

Wombat was referring to another comment I put on another thread about a band he likes and hence mocked me with that comment above.

I know you weren't laughing at me =)

Oh well. This board is beginning to look like You-Tube. lol.

Uranium. You know I don't like derailing threads.

lol did you guys read the comments on You-Tube for this video?

One guy wrote "Angry, inflammatory comment that somehow manages to devolve the comments section into an idiotic debate that has no relevance whatsoever to the actual video."

That's what You-Tube is all about, baby.

Youtube comments are one of my favorite internet features. This video has some really good ones.

The best youtube comment I've seen though was on a Debussey song. There was no video, just an old photo of Debussey himself, and it's this beautiful piano piece. I'm scrolling through the comments and this gem popped up, I don't know why, but it still makes me laugh:

'Hi, my name is Debussey and my head is shaped funny.' That's what he says
lol

Then again these sort of inane comments happen in real life, too. Watching a Sox game a week ago, in the bottom of the 4th, the two announcers conversation went like this:

1st ANNOUNCER
Remember back in the 2nd inning? Frank Thomas was here.

2nd ANNOUNCER
That's right, and the guy got hit with the ball.

1st ANNOUNCER
Yeah. That sure was great.

:huh:

Youtube comments are one of my favorite internet features. This video has some really good ones.

The best youtube comment I've seen though was on a Debussey song. There was no video, just an old photo of Debussey himself, and it's this beautiful piano piece. I'm scrolling through the comments and this gem popped up, I don't know why, but it still makes me laugh:

lol

Then again these sort of inane comments happen in real life, too. Watching a Sox game a week ago, in the bottom of the 4th, the two announcers conversation went like this:

1st ANNOUNCER
Remember back in the 2nd inning? Frank Thomas was here.

2nd ANNOUNCER
That's right, and the guy got hit with the ball.

1st ANNOUNCER
Yeah. That sure was great.

:huh:

That is hilarious.

Hey - did he say that Frank Thomas is still playing? My god - he must be 50 years old by now. I hope he meant he was in the stands somewhere.

Back