• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Virus: My first (silent) short film

Im not sure ..was the guy shot at first ? He gave himself an injection to heal a gunshot ? Were the zombies shooting people ? If this guy was not a zombie then who was shooting at him....confusing and unclear to me.

That said ... good work on the filming , execution and editing. Colors looked good, nice and bleak. You did use the visuals to sell ( most ) of the story. Bravo !

A thought....
You could have masked out the footprints in the snow to make the house look less used by adding some overlays

Not an easy story to tell with just one actor. :)

Inventive use of the camera to imply the approaching zombie.

I assume you're watching that Walking Dead series everyone's been yappin' about recently?

So, how did the snow get there in the few minutes it took the shooter to find the main character? It was not there when he ran into the house.

good work. Like Steve said, tough with just the two of you. The attacker POV was good use.

Suggestions? I'm sure you get a lot, hers one you might not get.. ..

Use your editor to cut a few frames, literally just three or four, out of the middle of the last shot where he draws the weapon.. that will make the draw look WAY faster.

Do you have the braaaiinnnss?

Scream Screen is looking for short film makers to enter their undead films for the 4th annual internations Zombie Themed Short Film Competition.
Based in Newcastle, Australia.

$500 prize money and FREE to enter

www.undeadsociety.org

Back