Thanks to Clive

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Clive has left his moderator position. I would like to thank him for helping build this site into what it is today. Feel free to reply with your gratitude.

Clive, sorry to see you go as a moderator, but I hope you continue to share your knowledge and experience with us as your time allows. Thanks!

Clive- for all the advice you have given, thanks could never be enough!
Hopefully you'll stick around- but best of luck with all you do!

It won't be the same without your moderating touch- :(

Thanks guys, I've only given up being a pro.

I'll still be here, but in my capacity as a bum and fartabout.

Yay, Clive will still be here! :)

Yay, Clive will be a bum and fartabout...and this changes from your duties as Moderator, how now? :D

sonnyboo said:
Clive, I hope you do stick around as your advice & presence is immeasurably helpful.

I second that. You speak from a perspective of someone who has made films and most recently completed one on HD, so your advice to many is very appreciated. I also think your ideas for regionalized digital distribution will come full circle in the near term, hopefully we can all continue in that discussion as well.

Thanks again,
Trevor

Clive is one of the most well-spoken, wise, and helpful people on this board. :cool:

Even in his newly avowed profession of "bum and fartabout", I'd readily read whatever insight he may have re: the question at hand.

Thank you for the excellent work, good Clive.

smiley_uk.gif

Back