• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Test Question #1 and Introduction to test questions

Above is the first test question. There will be many like it, each different and unique in it's way. \

Each question is a short segment of film. the answer for this question should be in the following format. \\

Give the number of editing errors in the clip. \\\ Describe Each.

Give the number of directing errors, \\\ Describe Each

There is a correct answer in every case. If you create an answer outside of the expected, and it's valid, you get a bonus point.

EXAMPLE GIVEN \\\\

In a section of the clip above, an animation was off and the office twists for a moment inside the clockwork.

If you answered that, you would recieve a point. However, if you answered instead that you saw the animation was mistimed but instead thought adding a gear turn sound effect would work there as an alternative, then you would get 2 points.

WHY IS THIS HERE \\\\\

The test exists to screen. The screen exists to locate talent.

WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEONE HAS ALREADY POSTED ONE OF THE CORRECT ANSWERS \\\\\\\

That point is gone forever. The screen rewards initiative.

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SCORE HIGHEST ON THE TEST \\\\\\\\\\+

Various people will notice. Scores will be posted at the end of the post, once all expected answers are eliminated.

Upvote 2
There are no errors in art.

What do I win?

I think this particular test has outlived it's usefulness. But I'm still waiting for someone to solve that puzzle. lol. I think this is one of the first things I posted. Totally forgot about it.

Back