• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Tea for Two - Short film starring a two year old

You want a challenge in filmmaking, try directing a toddler :) This was an entry for a 'make a movie about tea' contest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSU_SrxKxMg

BTW, how do you make the youtube tags work? All I ever get is a big white square.

Last edited:
Thanks all,

Only took a day to shoot, but she was losing interest by then anyway :) and we didn't win...oh well...

One word sums this film up: Endearing

I smiled through the whole thing!

I got the idea that she saw how stressed her mom was and thought it would be nice to make tea but it didn't feel convincing. Also, it was a bit of a stretch to think that all of a sudden the 2 year old thought that instead of making fake tea she would make real tea. Maybe if you had opened on the mother being stressed and the daughter decided to make tea to help out it would have flowed better.

Besides that I caught myself saying "aw that's cute" or "hey...my daughters have done that!" or "OH NO not sand for sugar!".

Overall very well done and you sucked me in pretty good.

Last edited:
Back