T-shirt prints

Hey all,

I was wondering, where on the internet does cheap, but good prints on t-shirts, mugs, etc.?

Thanks

Josh :cheers:

Last edited:
How many are you ordering? Sometimes you can get a better rate direct from actual t-shirt printers if you are ordering a lot.

Actually, I work with a smaller printer here in Dallas. WAAAY Better pricing and quality than cafepress or online places, and free shipping on most orders. Send me a PM if you're looking to order. I beat most guys prices by 20-50% usually.

10 shirts will cost you too much, the set-up for each screen in screen printing is around $25 then the shirts etc. Usually there is a minimum around 50, with 10 it is not cost worthy.

Go to www.printfection.com, upload your image, and order. They do quality work, not heat transfers like cafepress.

10 shirts will cost you too much, the set-up for each screen in screen printing is around $25 then the shirts etc. Usually there is a minimum around 50, with 10 it is not cost worthy.

Prices do decrease dramatically in higher quantities. 10 is a special order or us and would be $12ish a shirt depending on artwork, normal minimum is 20 and cuts it down almost half, and at 50 starts the really, really good price breaks.

They get under $3 a piece in a lot higher quantities.

Never any screen or setup fees.

Prices do decrease dramatically in higher quantities. 10 is a special order or us and would be $12ish a shirt depending on artwork, normal minimum is 20 and cuts it down almost half, and at 50 starts the really, really good price breaks.

They get under $3 a piece in a lot higher quantities.

Never any screen or setup fees.

Thank you all for the help ^^

That'll get me some marks :3

So this was just research?

It was for some personal research for products and such. I got the different things wrote all up and everything.

When I put that'll get me some marks, my girlfriend who does photography and retouching fancied doing something similar, so she can promote her business more. So get me some marks in the good books haha.

Vistaprint is horrible.

There's a reason they're so cheap.
The t-shirts are semi decent fabric but their print quality is absolutely horrible.
Same with their hats (my mum made the mistake of ordering from them)
The only thing from VP that I've ever seen done well is their calendar book.
Their business cards are also not worth the paper they're printed on.

Vistaprint is horrible.

There's a reason they're so cheap.
The t-shirts are semi decent fabric but their print quality is absolutely horrible.
Same with their hats (my mum made the mistake of ordering from them)
The only thing from VP that I've ever seen done well is their calendar book.
Their business cards are also not worth the paper they're printed on.

Relly? Damn, I was hoping they weren't THAT bad lol. Thanks for the heads up Josh:D

You could try Spreadshirt.com if you want to sell shirts on demand and don't want to have to by stock. They make the shirts after they are ordered and ship directly to the customer. Of course you may not make as much profit on them though. But this way you can or a few shirts with out a lot of up front costs if you want.

Back