Some Good News for Me.

Planning a big move?

My moves are always big. I've thrown some shapes cats ain't never seen. You dig?

I've always been intrigued by Crowdfunding, so I researched/am still researching into the scheme, and I'd like to think I know what it takes to create a successful campaign.

We'll participate eventually. But we're nowhere near the standard to create a successful feature film. Still alot to learn before we climb that hill.

Yay!

P.S. You're cute!
ha, I 'm a decade past being cute. :D

Very well done!
Thanks ROC!
cute graphic
Thank you Alcove!

Bird is da best! :cool:

Your animation style is brilliant. :yes:

You just need that big break, and you'll go faaaaaaaaaaar....... :abduct:
Aw, thanks Steve. I just want to finish it before I die. lol

Bet our Brit bros get alot of this:

funny-graphs-its-color-not-colour-limey.png

Last edited:
I did, ROC. I had posted pics on CF's 'post yer pic' thread. I posted that one of me after working on my car, I looked like a zombie. lol

I hate getting blamed for something I didn't do, but I love being given credit for something I didn't do, so uh, yeah, that was my thread. ;)

http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=24113

Dready, I didn't think "limey" was an actual insult, either. Maybe that's cuz "yank" is so outdated that if anyone were to ever call me that, I'd just think they were being silly. So, I guess it's good that our Brit friends cleared up our misconception.

Bird, that pie-chart is hilarious. It did, however, leave out one very common reaction -- *secretly thinks to self, "Oh my God, that's so hot!"

Dready, I didn't think "limey" was an actual insult, either. Maybe that's cuz "yank" is so outdated that if anyone were to ever call me that, I'd just think they were being silly. So, I guess it's good that our Brit friends cleared up our misconception.
"

I've lived in many countries including England and the States and as i said, usually, you find it used in a derogatory manner outside the country. For example, during my years in Spain, if someone was making fun of say Americans being blunt and aggressive, they might say, "Those Yanks!"
Or say some British guys were drunk and belligerent at a bar, the Spaniards might mutter, "Limeys."

Not to say that that was the kind of crowd i hung out with, but i heard it now and then at bars and such since i frequented places with an international air to them. I think most ppl who use them don't even know what the words really mean. They just think it's derogatory and want to express that.

Back