Silly Movie Ideas

Okay, Indies, this is your chance to either give a title, or a plot that is just so silly it may work.

Here is my first submission: Snakes On A Unicycle

"so silly it may work... Snakes On A Unicycle"

In what universe could that "work?"

You'll need more detail to back that one up.

Cheesus: Son of the Moon - Breaking bread. Breaking wind. The Pharases are taken aback.
Poultry in Motion - Who gives a cluck about Swan Lake?
Taste of Religion - A missionary finds himself in hot water with South American cannibals.
Licker License - A rookie health department inspector, Sharron Pucci, discovers if the curtains match the carpet at the city's first gay bar.

Cheesus: Son of the Moon - Breaking bread. Breaking wind. The Pharases are taken aback.
Poultry in Motion - Who gives a cluck about Swan Lake?
Taste of Religion - A missionary finds himself in hot water with South American cannibals.
Licker License - A rookie health department inspector, Sharron Pucci, discovers if the curtains match the carpet at the city's first gay bar.

Good stuff!

the blernd

It's about these children in roman times who have disabilities and would be culled, but are saved because of their ability to provide theatrical entertainment, but then eventually grow into the displeasure of the entertainment industry as their lives are completely taken over by this sense of pseudo-reality they experience from seeing their lives reflected in such a large part of the productions.

the blernd

It's about these children in roman times who have disabilities and would be culled, but are saved because of their ability to provide theatrical entertainment, but then eventually grow into the displeasure of the entertainment industry as their lives are completely taken over by this sense of pseudo-reality they experience from seeing their lives reflected in such a large part of the productions.

...sounds like reality tv.....

-- spinner :cool:

How about somebody make a movie in which all the trees in the world begin communicating with each other, in an effort to eradicate all of the humans in the world, by releasing a toxic chemical that makes us commit suicide. That could be pretty silly.

Oh, wait...

Ok so

I have mentioned it time and time and time again and I am mentioning it again in this thread and I will continue to mention this until someone actually makes it and gives me a lot of money for it:

A murder mystery where the only evidence is the Google Earth car still photograph it took while driving by.

Ok so

I have mentioned it time and time and time again and I am mentioning it again in this thread and I will continue to mention this until someone actually makes it and gives me a lot of money for it:

A murder mystery where the only evidence is the Google Earth car still photograph it took while driving by.

I don't think that's silly at all. That's a good idea.

Like ROC I've said this one before and am just waiting for someone to put money behind it...

Gash- Like Battle Royale but with lesbian Victoria's Secret models.

Christopher Nolan's "Snakes on a snake".
I N S N A K E C I O N
ring_archaic_greek_jewellery_sna-1.jpg

Back