shysters

There is a reality show in town...this is true. The reality show producer was at a party for an 'A' list actor and this producer of this reality show met up with someone who was working at the party (a staffer aka the shyster).
The shyster owns a small business in the city and has a reputation as being less than honest in a sense that this shyster does not pay their bills. The shyster changes staff often because the shyster does not pay them. The business in the city has since shut down and the shyster told everyone it was because of the economy but we (yes myself included, but I don't work for this shyster) know better, the shyster simply ran the business into the ground (bought a big house, big car, big tv ect).

So the shyster was at a party (how this person became part of that party is anyones guess) and met a producer and managed to talk the producer into filming something in town. The shyster has a lot of connections and despite all of this still manages to ruin a business that had been sucessful for decades and decades.

I already knew about the reality show in town but had no idea that it was due in part to the towns shyster.

Nothing else to be said on this true tale.

Last edited:
I am not sure the point of this post. Yesterday the talk was two things: The reality show and the closing down of a landmark. No one knew that the two were linked...linked by one person...

yeah it sounds like a reality show in and of itself but isn't tv full of them anyway?

So how does a shyster work at a party for an A list celebrity via their business that was since shut down...clearly make plenty of money from that one event and not pay their staff? Their electric was turned off too and the phone went mos ago...and the shyster bought a giant movie theatre size 'tv' for their basement which is set up to resemble some bar in a stadium somewhere.

Meanwhile for those folks in town who are not in the 'know', they feel pity for the shyster because after all its a terrible economy and the poor shyster was its latest victim.

Back