• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch SHOTGUN GRANATA - Action Trailer

Nice sound and editing! It is supposed to be silly or some parody? I mean, he runs with the arm, and guy missing the arm is just putting his arm behind his back, and the obvious fake beards... I'm not getting it just yet but love the sound and edit.

Nice sound and editing! It is supposed to be silly or some parody? I mean, he runs with the arm, and guy missing the arm is just putting his arm behind his back, and the obvious fake beards... I'm not getting it just yet but love the sound and edit.

Thanks about the technical aspect comment! Actually it's not meant to be taken seriously, but we still tried to do the technical aspect of it with a touch of professionalism. The wigs and fake arm are definitely not meant to be taken seriously!

Wow I love this! There is something reminiscent of Guy Ritchie about the action! And very good for a cell phone too. You mentioned 'a concept in making' - what direction are you going to take this?

Wow I love this! There is something reminiscent of Guy Ritchie about the action! And very good for a cell phone too. You mentioned 'a concept in making' - what direction are you going to take this?

Hey thanks a lot for the kind words! We're actually thinking of a mini series about 3 episodes or a short story alone. This is going to be decided when we'll have the full story written.

Hey thanks a lot for the kind words! We're actually thinking of a mini series about 3 episodes or a short story alone. This is going to be decided when we'll have the full story written.

Sounds cool - good luck with your series!! If the trailer's anything to go by, you'll have a lot of fun doing it. 👍

Back