• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Short film script wanted...free?

Hey

I have always wanted someone to send me a script online which I can then make. Anyone have a script they would like to send me, or know of any place where this might happen?

I would of course credit you and I have semi-professional equipment, actors etc..

Thanks
George

Yes... you started by saying you've always wanted someone to send you something.. now that you've asked, you ought to get several replies. ;)

Filmmaker,

What are the genres, casting configuration, locations, length, effects yes, effects no, budget preferences, considerations or parameters you might be more or less inclined to work with?

-Thanks-

Buddy,

Genre: I'm open to any except musical and comedy.
Casting: I have endless teenager actors willing to help from my school. I would probably be able to get a few adults.
Locations: Anywhere except an indoor public space.
Lengths: Anything under ten minutes
Effects: Me and my friend are quite fluent with After Effects and we also have some FXhome products. (Ad sometimes on this website)
Budget: Anything less than £50

Listing these things does make it sound very limited now. :/
Bear in mind I'm only a 15 year old filmmaker who has been making films for only a few years. However I own a 720p Samsung and my friend has a 1080p Canon so on the technical side I'm quite lucky.

If you happen to have a script within these amazingly limited limits then don't hesitate to post a reply.

Thanks
George

Film,

Don’t let the confines of what you have to work in be the albatross of ultimate limitation.
Masterpieces hang in museums around the world painted in very simple colors.

Being realistic about what you can do, and searching for a script to match might be seen as a creative discipline most beneficial towards actually getting something done.

By the sound of it, you do have resources at your disposal, ones that might fit the criteria of someone’s script, possibly many scripts.

In the end all will have confines, but the successful will have focused their efforts, put their best foot forward and created something unique from very simple colors.

The wolf of budget is a puppy in the eyes of the creative, and you have a lot of creative people here.

-Thanks-

Last edited:
i have a script a bout two men who are talking about It but you never find out what it is

benjobs@live.co.uk email you can have it if you want like. Its a good script., some laughs.

Last edited:
Hi George,
I am the same age as you and if you are interested, I wrote a screenplay a few months ago. Like you, I wrote it keeping my lack of locations and actors in mind.

I believe if you were to film it, you will have no trouble. Some effects are needed, such as the basic gunshot effects. They are not too hard to achieve (the effects in the film in general) and I originally planned to film them using different techniques to make it even easier.

I trust that it will fit most of your expectations.
Genre: Crime, Drama
Casting: Around five teenagers
Locations: Inside the school (classrooms) and some scenes with anywhere outdoors
Length: Roughly twenty minutes
Effects: Basic; tutorials can be found online
Budget: Zero to a few bucks

Instead of wasting your time reading the entire script (should be about 20 pages), I will summarize it. Parts of my script was inspired by Pulp Fiction, and an alternative scene suggests references to the film even more (I replaced that part though). To begin with, I always thought films with teenagers and guns were bound to be corny and unrealistic, so as a challenge, I wrote it so that this seemed more believable. The idea is, two girls go to one school, and aim to sell a particular drug to the teenagers there. However, up until the end of the film, it is not revealed what they are selling. As these two girls go to the school, we are revealed of a few different groups of characters. The most important ones: Two students, both addicted to the drug, aim to stop the two girls from selling it. Two boys, who are from a completely different time frame (scenes with them are from the future) discuss the outcome of the two girls selling drugs.

There is an overall confusion to some parts, but as it progresses, I believe the story will be more revealing. A second viewing could even be necessary.

I was going to film this but did not have enough time. Just tell me if you are interested and I will gladly send it to you.

Back