[Sep 24] What are you working on this week?

VFX for a horror short I co-wrote and produced.
Color correction for a music video
Revisions on a sci-fi feature screenplay
Finalizing a horror screenplay

Just finishing an edit off for a customer. Have another edit for another customer tomorrow and Friday and next Tuesday, have the biggest commercial shoot of my life.

More money, more cameras and more craziness than any two of my other commercial shoots put together.

I'm kinda looking forward to it!

Just finishing an edit off for a customer. Have another edit for another customer tomorrow and Friday and next Tuesday, have the biggest commercial shoot of my life.

More money, more cameras and more craziness than any two of my other commercial shoots put together.

I'm kinda looking forward to it!

Outstanding! Knock 'em dead.

I had two auditions. One for the lead of a book that is being made into a sitcom and a guest star role for a sitcom that premiered last night. But, also started my last semester of college.

My film is now in consideration with six film festivals. I expect to be busy moving over to a new web hosting company and moving over the website. I am planning the new domain name, www.ModernDayMythProductions.com for the new site and let hppt://cvkproductions.com drop by the waist side. That company died a long time ago. CVK Publishing will be on the new site as well, since I make book trailers and have other products to promote.

Finished 4 videos thusfar this week.
Not getting rich though: 2 of them for charity and 1 I sponsored.

Gonna do a small (volunteering) stopmotion project with a friend. Will be interesting to see if we can pull it off. Not much experience with this: we'll be using action figures.
We just need to be sure it doesn't get too elaborate. She is sure e can do it quickly, I am tempted to use a motorized slider and add a lot of visual effects, hahaha.

I have two premieres this week of documentary's I work't on. One on the Nederlands Film festival and one on Docfest. Also last steps on my film-plan for funding from het Limburgs filmfonds .......Also gonna have two workshops by Jan Harlan about music and one by Dylan Tichenor about editing.

That editing workshop: they planned it in the wrong weekend (for me, lol).

Good luck with the film fund!
What are you planning to make?

I recently purchased Cinema 4D Studio, Substance Designer/Painter/B2M, and ZBrush. Therefore, for the next few weeks (or should I say months), I plan to work through many of the applicable PluralSight tutorials to better understand the said applications and determine how they can best add value to my future horror and sci-fi short film efforts.

:thumbsup:
That editing workshop: they planned it in the wrong weekend (for me, lol).

Good luck with the film fund!
What are you planning to make?

Thats unlucky. It was very interesting. I'm planning to make a documentary about the Landbouw belang in Maastricht. Its one of the oldest squat community's in Nederland. Its gonna be a beautiful movie.... :thumbsup:

Back