Seeking Writing Partner/Collaborater- Screenwriter

I'm screenwriter i write Thriller/Action/Suspence Scripts. I'm looking to team up with someone to work on story
ideas, bounce them back and fourth. Plot Structure, screenwriting scenes, putting strong hook in the 5 pages.
to making it more vary intresting so buyer would want to buy it right away after reading the script. If intrtested
send me Massage/Email screenwriter892v3@yahoo.com

Ty

I know Producers/Dir/Buyers who are seeking Scripts to Buy

Last edited:
Have you written anything that has been purchased or produced by someone other than yourself? Do you have any IMDB credits? If the answers to these questions is no, what do you bring to the table in this potential collaboration? You say that you know producers, directors, and buyers who are looking for scripts. Have they bought any of yours?

Been trying to when I take to long to get back to me or they want to put in what they want and not ask me fist thinking it be better then i was thinking of idea would work. So i'm waiting for writing partner to work work to start a new script idea i have would work that they would want to buy. They're asking i have anything yet i tell them not yet, I will let them know. I have their email and i know CopyRight Lawyers and Actor who i know who lives near where i'm at and i have his email to.

If I understand you correctly, you have ideas for screenplays, but haven't written them. You have contacts that could potentially purchase/produce the resultant script(s), but lack the skills to realize them. I am guessing from the content of your posts, you are looking for an actual screenwriter to put your ideas into words that you can then present to your connections in the hopes of selling them. Is that an accurate assessment?

You sound young, inexperienced, and eager for ideas. That's great! But don't start talking about selling your screenplays just yet! The cart is wayyyyyyyy before the horse here. What you should do is form a filmmaking team. Give it a name. Make short films for experience. If you can find 5 people you have a decent crew. 2 can write, 3 can grip, 4 can build sets, 5 can do small jobs, 1 can run camera, everyone can do everything but everyone also has 1 dedicated job. DP, director, etc.

yea work as team, i always have new ideas for scripts needs to be written and get sold. I know they would buy after looking over the script saying this is intresting script lets buy it,

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I know they would buy after looking over the script saying this is intresting script lets buy it,
Are these people professional filmmakers, producers, directors, known actors, or studios? What is your relationship to these connections? What are their verifiable credits?

I know indie is giving you a bit of a rub right now, but you have to realize a hundred (or more) people come onto this site every year saying pretty much exactly the same things you are. You also have to understand that most screenwriters started writing because they are overflowing with ideas of their own. If you want any even half-assed decent writer to work on your project instead of one of the hundreds of their own, you're going to have to make it worth their while. That means, either paying them in real money, or showing an actual, verifiable, high probability of a sale.

Or read some books to learn screenwriting technique and format and start writing. Put the work in! You don't need others to write, it's the one thing in filmmaking you can do all by yourself!

Oh ok you are done learning then, great! It seems we can't help you further here today. I hope you find what you are looking for.

I'm screenwriter i write Thriller/Action/Suspence Scripts. I'm looking to team up with someone to work on story
ideas, bounce them back and fourth. Plot Structure, screenwriting scenes, putting strong hook in the 5 pages.
to making it more vary intresting so buyer would want to buy it right away after reading the script. If intrtested
send me Massage/Email screenwriter892v3@yahoo.com

Ty

I know Producers/Dir/Buyers who are seeking Scripts to Buy

The first thing people read is "i'm screenwriter" which is broken english.
it doesn't make you seem like a writer if you mess up this very first couple of words.

Actually it reminds me of the film A perfect getaway.

Serial killer pretends to be a hollywood screenwriter but gets ousted when references to Cool Hand Luke go completely over his head.

I make mistakes on the regular... sometimes typos, other times just absent minded negligent errors.
But if youre seeking a writing partner and youre writing an introduction this is the sort of post that should probably be proofread for coherency.

Anyway you need to do more than expect people to go on faith.
You say you have experience, then post something youve written?
Or if thats too much to ask why not post a good idea or premise or something that shows us you have a unique vision ?

If the only thing you have to offer is connections then you should be a producer instead of a screenwriter.
Have you considered producing?

Back