Secret Santa 2013

I feel like I'm trying to squeeze blood from a stone with this one. I got nothing so far besides a couple vague ideas which are simply refusing to take on anything resembling even the smallest of small web videos.

Mine's another image animation like from two years ago.

Have the story written out, dialog recorded, scrubbed, edited, morphed and assembled.
Images are largely collected and cleaned up.
Next step is to modify preliminary animated action images of the characters before assembling about fifty-bazillion of them in sequence for the final output.
Then comes the infernal endless tinkering about with timing each image with the pre-recorded soundtrack.

For the love of the craft! :cheers:

Pray I'm done in a week. ;)

Of course, this morning my NLE decides it doesn't wanna work.

Gotta see if I can find the disk to uninstall and re-install the program. Grrr... :grrr:

A place-holder-teaser-frame-grab of my gift for...
psych!!! Not until Christmas!!

screen-shot-2013-12-19-at-12-52-14-pm.png

Six days and counting!! :D

Bugger.

Uninstalled then re-installed the NLE. Same error message. Grrr... :grrr:

Looks like I'm going to hafta learn a new NLE PDQ. Delightful.

VSDC Video editor was a fail...

Just fer schitzengiggles I could try Windows Live Movie Maker... sigh...

Holy sh!take mushrooms!
I'm going to hafta redsesign my entire animated construct because Windows MM doesn't have any chroma key/greenscreen features.
BAH!!!!!
Grrrr...
(Quality of product output descending rapidly... %^$#%&#!%$#@*#$@!%*$?@%)

Last edited:
Mines almost done. It's pretty lame... Best laid plans and all that. At least I've got something though; something's always better than nothing....

Or so I'm told.

All my plans are out the window. Was going to film and edit today before heading down to my Mum's for Christmas, but, unfortunately, a storm has rolled into southern England that makes what I was planning (i.e. anything that involves going outside) practically impossible.

As an experiment, therefore, I am going to try and shoot and edit the whole video on my iPhone during my, potentially epic/impossible, journey this evening.

I apologise in advance to my gift recipient.

All my plans are out the window. Was going to film and edit today before heading down to my Mum's for Christmas, but, unfortunately, a storm has rolled into southern England that makes what I was planning (i.e. anything that involves going outside) practically impossible.

As an experiment, therefore, I am going to try and shoot and edit the whole video on my iPhone during my, potentially epic/impossible, journey this evening.

I apologise in advance to my gift recipient.

I agree with ray. This could be epic. I'm picturing a ride on the Hogwarts Express, the slug club starts a war with the prefects. Several first years are injured in the cross fire but not to worry as Madame Pomfrey will be able to remove the extra fingers in a jiffy.

Last edited:
Back