Scorcese, Pacino, DeNiro, Pesci

I watched Lettermen where Hoffman and Deniro were on and the latter said he was going to do a movie with Pacino and Pesci with Scorcese directing. Label me stoked!

I couldn't find any information about it though on imdb. Not even an announced stage designation.

Does anybody know anything else about this project?

I'm sure it's going to be great but as i always want the moon, a tiny part of me wishes it was Coppola directing.

Deniro and Pacino together is all I need. Mmm...

To answer your question though, nope, I don't know anything. But that means very little since I'm generally the last to know lol

Jon Avnet kinda dropped the ball the last time pacino and deniro were together but theyre in good hands with scorcese, especially considering the relationship between deniro and scorcese.

What was the last movie they did together? The one where they were both cops and one of them was killing criminals? I can't remember what it's called right now

The Godfather II
Heat
Righteous Kill

Coppola made the best sequel ever to a movie.
Mann took action drama to a new level.
And Avnet just seemed to have to have two giants do a mini thumb wrestling match when they were made for so much more.

Ah that's it! Righteous Kill. That movie was ok. Like you say, it didn't do the talent that it had in it justice.

Heat is an amazing movie and the Godfather well, I don't have words. Here's hoping this film we don't know anything about is more like them than Righteous Kill (considering the director I'd say that's likely).

I think the project is called "The Irishman". It may be just a future Scorsese/DeNiro film though. Apparently based off a true crime book about a man who claimed to have killed Jimmy Hoffa.

Back