• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sci-fi thriller - Ninety Seconds

Looks competent. To be honest, not sure exactly what the story is, but it doesn't have anything that really grabs my attention or increases my curiousity of what it might be about. The shot of the girl doing the funky dance with the flashlight just looked pretentious.

Poster

90-seconds-POSTER-640x905.jpg

Trailer for Ninety Seconds is only sixty-one seconds long. I demand satisfaction!
smiley_colbert.gif

Video has a very retro video look to it. Very 80's TV, in style. :cool:

The poster is more informative than the actual video trailer, btw. Love the pic, too.

The poster looks way more professional then the trailer. I am impressed by the poster. I did like the idea of making the trailer 90 seconds long. You are 1 second too long. Anyways, after watching the trailer I felt that the trailer in its current form should be edited down more so that it flows faster. I did get an 80s vibe from the trailer too. Reminded me of so of B scifi films in style of the 80s.

Anyways, my recommendation is to add more footage into your trailer to keep it 90 seconds but making it a faster paced trailer. Or taking the currnet trailer you have and editing it down so that it is faster paced which would mean it would be less that 90 seconds and not match your theme.

The trailer does not really spark my interest enough yet. I feel you need to add something to the trailer to intrigue us more and spark that interested in the film. Can you add some action scenes or have something happen the the trailer that excites us. Or maybe something to explain more what this films general theme is about. Currently it does not really give me much of a vibe other then I started thinking about Bladerunner for some reason thinking you had a sex robot or something going on there. Ha...

The poster gives more clues then the trailer does on what this may be about. Maybe he can see 90 seconds into the future or something.

Last edited:
Back