• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Schizo!(2015) Finished It! Yaaaaaaaaaa

Hello all, its been many a blue moon since I last have posted here. Perhaps some of you remember me... I have not faded away; I've simply evolved over time. And now here I am again, triumphant and victorious as I was in the past. I stand before you, a god among kings, a celestial star in an empty universe. Here today without ego, I stand eye to eye with you all, as an equal, as a friend. Today I present to you

Schizo!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZWQXjiC_c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZWQXjiC_c

Last edited:
Normally, if someone doesn't ask for an opinion, I hold back. However, as you've announced yourself with such fanfare (OK, I get it, you're trying to be funny but still...) I'll give you an opinion on this.

Specifically:

- Congratulations for completing a 24 minute short film
- Unfortunately, lots of technical issues. All technicals including grading, framing, lighting, acting and sound all need a massive amount of work.
- The story: Needs a lot. It's just...

For those that are interested movie is a about a schizo that cant get his meds because his health insurance was cut off... This leaves him no choice but to go on a killing spree.

It doesn't man haha. I could film a girl eat dog poop and call it "Isis beheads News guy" and it will get 200 mill views probably...

so why would you waste your time planning, shooting and editing a film when you could just film a girl eating dog poop? and why didn't you name the film "ISIS beheads news guy" on youtube?

You're talking like the video I posted didn't show up

Hahah no I'm not... Just not understanding why I didn't work for me.

Also, how come youtube won't let me change the thumbnail? Well actually, I'm selecting a new thumbnail but keep seeing this one. Obviously I want something more grabbing then the 2 of them standing there.

Hahah no I'm not... Just not understanding why I didn't work for me.

Also, how come youtube won't let me change the thumbnail? Well actually, I'm selecting a new thumbnail but keep seeing this one. Obviously I want something more grabbing then the 2 of them standing there.

sometimes it takes a while for the new thumbnail to show up.

in my post i didn't have the full youtube link just the last hexadecimal characters.

sometimes it takes a while for the new thumbnail to show up.

in my post i didn't have the full youtube link just the last hexadecimal characters.

Cool thanks... When the poster is done thats gonna be the thumbnail. This one still wont change... It's getting me mad I don't wanna lose viewers when they see the 2 of them just standing there.

Back