• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Save Point Score album 1

A collection of about 100 minutes of different music from the SP project. This one is instrumental, but we will release albums with vocals later. All score, ranging from classical piano to rave, and many styles in between.

This is just a small fraction of the current track count. There are 338 tracks currently past QA.

Last edited:
Upvote 2
Yeah, I love that one too. Great song, lol. I've been suprised at the reactions I've been getting handing this album around. Everyone I talk to singles out a different track. It's been interesting finding out about people's different reactions to music.

The song at 1:05:00 could work as cheesy sleuthing music or comedic making love music lol.

That track is called "Pom Pom Volcano" I literally have no idea why. If I have some spare time at some point, I may reupload this album with track names and some concept art to go along with each song. The response to it has been better than I expected. When you upload a 96 minute video to youtube, you don't expect so many people to watch it to the end. Usually you're lucky to get peoples attention for 2 minutes. People are actually listening to this album. Honestly I'm suprised. Glad people are enjoying our work.

The Stevie Ray Vaughan at 38:14 is dope. That Wurlitzer/organ sound that came in after made it unique. Like Texas roadhouse and The Doors.

That's a solid blues tune, we had a lot of classic blues tracks to work with, and that one kind of stood out. I'm looking forward to making a second album for SP. Maybe sooner rather than later. I originally thought that having a record with a dozen different genres would be chaotic, but after listening to this album 10x, and hearing back from a dozen others, I actually think the eclectic design approach works.

Would love to hear more feedback or critique from anyone.

Back