Save £274 - Ultimate Action Blu-ray Bundle

When I was 7 years old I bought a CD without having a CD player.

MC Hammer - 2 Legit 2 Quit. Tower Records. I remember what I was wearing.

Good memory, eh?

My online spending is getting out of control... so thanks chilipie...

I accidentally bought four watches to replace the one that I lost. Just bought Vertigo on DVD as well as a Super8 camera...

And I still haven't got my sister her birthday present yet. I wonder if she'd enjoy an action movie bundle? :D

Good memory, eh?
I'm impressed! Should point out that my girlfriend's dad bought a Blu-ray player a week ago, so I'll be able to watch them, just not at home…

My online spending is getting out of control... so thanks chilipie...

I accidentally bought four watches to replace the one that I lost. Just bought Vertigo on DVD as well as a Super8 camera...

And I still haven't got my sister her birthday present yet. I wonder if she'd enjoy an action movie bundle? :D
Not even going to ask about the four watches :lol:

Good memory, eh?

Ha! Nice one! Of course, now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day...

I have a tendancy to do this as well. I owned quite a few CDs and DVDs before I had players for each. I'm also a videogamer and Legend of Zelda fan in particular; I always seem to buy the latest game before I have the system to play it on.

Can't believe i missed this, i have over 60 blu-rays that i've paid at least £10 for each!

Been waiting for the BttF box set to go down from £30 since release!

Back