• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch San Francisco 48 Hour Film Festival Submission Trailer

It's not often that something comes along that truly confuzzles me... but this was one of those times. :huh:

I'll definitely watch the whole thing, when you can finally show it. The 48's showing next week, by you?

Trailer made no sense at all, though. :)

Haha that was kind of the point. Thanks for watching! We wanted you to be intrigued but also like wtf just happened? When we are allowed to post the full thing on the interwebz I will definitely put it up for all to see. Its getting shown in a theater in SF on the 1st of July. Then we have to wait a bit until we can post it on the internet.

I have no idea what to say, I don't seem to be able to grasp any stability that i would from what I'll refer to as a "Regular" trailer, to offer any structural critique.

I have not a cats-paw in hell clue what was going on, but I'll watch it if you happen to thread the whole thing.

"Okay...so i walked in the elevator this way...and which way do I leave...?"

That's how you've left me. God damn.

Just trying to make it enticing to make you want to watch the actual thing. Hope it worked!

P.S. Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Back