• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ROULETTE- A short film by Thomas Fleming

I believe, in the titles you meant to say "What's the worst that could happen?"

You typed "What's the worse"

And something that's been mentioned on other threads, you should never put something like "From Writer/Director (Unknown Name)" That sort of advertisement is only meant for people that have done very successful movies... it just doesn't make sense for an up and comer to do that.

Other than that, good job..... well, aside from using unlicensed music in the beginning.

But your short looks interesting, would much prefer to actually watch it, than a trailer.

I always find it humorous when people make a trailer for a short film.. Kinda pointless.

like the above said, trailer for a short film... pointless...

its ok though, acting isnt that good though.. even for a trailer

Audio is not very good, sounds like is is from your camera's mic, or at least that your external mic was attached to your camera.

Not a big fan of the lighting, color, etc. in the house scenes.

Around 4:47, some pretty bad over-exposure.

Shot starting at 4:50, a shoulder rig would come in handy, a little too shaky.

5:50 Pretty bad hitting noises, and they sound like they are all the same sample.

Heartbeat became excessive and at one point sounded arrhythmic

Rest of the dark room scene: The acting got kind of bad right here, as well as the dialogue.

13:51 Blood spit was too much and too cheesy.

Final Thoughts: Gotta say, I found the first half decently entertaining, afterward I got less interested, and it became more predictable. The bald guy seems like he could eventually be a decent actor. Dialogue got cheesy as it went though. Mafia guy did a pretty good job.

Overall, decent start with a steady decline.

Back