RIP Harold Ramis

I don't think you could have lived through the 80s without loving Ramis. Here's hoping he manifests as a free floating, full torso vaporous apparition.

There goes Ghostbusters III , after the recent flurry of speculation :/

I think Stripes was my fave flick, out of the lot. Funny stuff. :)

Growing up, my mother would never fail to pull out the cough syrup line when someone complained about her driving.

I think Groundhog Day is probably my personal favorite of his.

If we're lucky, then maybe we have to repeat today over and over until it becomes perfect...because no perfect day could have Harold Ramis die.

Worst case scenario, though, maybe Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, and Ernie Hudson can go find him...

When I worked at a video store back in the mid- to late 90s, come February 2nd we would play Groundhog Day ALL day on the in-store TVs. SO much fun! :D

I hope he and John Hughes are together enjoying what the afterlife has to offer!

There goes Ghostbusters III , after the recent flurry of speculation :/

I think Stripes was my fave flick, out of the lot. Funny stuff. :)

I read shortly after his death that Ghostbusters III is still in the works, and the production is currently re-working around his death. Apparently, the plan was to have the three hand the torch to three younger Ghostbusters, meaning a short cameo was all that he would likely appear in. So, maybe they'll still make it happen.

Very sad news, very tragic - 69 is too young.

Back