• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Remember When Uncle Jerry Would Molest Us? (Comedy)

Here's a little dark comedy sketch I made recently. I've been working on some bigger projects and felt like coming back to a one-off video. Warning: mature content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4G0bYxuv7M

Two brothers reminisce about their WACKY childhood!

Please like or share this video, it makes a huge difference in someone's life! So does subscribing! :D

SUBSCRIBE!!! https:www.youtube.com/mussonman
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!! https:www.twitter.com/mussonman1

Kept having buffering problems. Youtube is really shit for new videos with a low view count.

After waiting and waiting I just downloaded the whole video in 10 seconds instead and watched it locally.

Good stuff. :lol:

After waiting and waiting I just downloaded the whole video in 10 seconds instead and watched it locally.

Good stuff. :lol:

how do you download youtube videos in ten seconds? the thing I use takes minutes for the shortest video

1196.gif

I love it, it's really good, and you know what? The sound is really crisp. I know that's a weird thing to appreciate.

Yeah, several people have mentioned the sound. I had to work my ass off to remove the wind that was OH so prevalent and noticeable, even though we were using a barrier to block the wind from hitting the microphone.

I thought it sounded just acceptable, but a lot of people seem to appreciate it.

This is the first shoot I've seen from you which is hitting the 'pro' levels of funny. If you keep on going, you're going to be seriously successful (you sick psycho...).

Seriously speaking, there's huge potential!

Am I the only one who thought the (otherwise slick) editing was let down by that pause before the guy ran? It was just a little too short. Comedy/timing and all that.

Or maybe it's just me.

This is the first shoot I've seen from you which is hitting the 'pro' levels of funny. If you keep on going, you're going to be seriously successful (you sick psycho...).

I'm intrigued. What do you see in this video that hits 'pro' levels of funny? (I thought it was OK, but fairly standard for web sketches).

(I thought it was OK, but fairly standard for web sketches).

Fairly standard for a medium that is more often than not, funnier than television sketches? Seems like a kind compliment in disguise, my friend :yes:

Fairly standard for a medium that is more often than not, funnier than television sketches? Seems like a kind compliment in disguise, my friend :yes:

It was a compliment. The relevance of web sketches vs TV sketches is that web sketches don't have the same commercial forces restricting what they can do. In a way that's good, but in a way it's not.

Still, very well put together, apart from that bit of editing.

Back