• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Remember When Uncle Jerry Would Molest Us? (Comedy)

I agree with you on the final editing, I should've added a little cutaway of him running in the distance across the road and across the field. I intended to shoot that, I must have forgotten

I agree with you on the final editing, I should've added a little cutaway of him running in the distance across the road and across the field. I intended to shoot that, I must have forgotten

It's not even that, for me. I just thought that moment of realisation could have been milked for more laughs - say 5 seconds of silence, with you still smiling, cut with the other guy's face changing as he realises the implications of what you've just said, before he finally runs. It's all over too quickly in the rush to the punchline.

Man, this video has gathered me quite a good deal of subscribers in the past week and it's gotten a hell of a lot more views than my videos usually get in less than a week.

Either people are really digging the dark stuff or I'm just posting it to better places for it to get seen. What do you guys think?

Man, this video has gathered me quite a good deal of subscribers in the past week and it's gotten a hell of a lot more views than my videos usually get in less than a week.

Either people are really digging the dark stuff or I'm just posting it to better places for it to get seen. What do you guys think?

The answer is kind of in your own question most likely....

Have you posted this to a website that you don't normally post your skits too?

Also, I assume the amount of times comments bump the thread up doesn't hurt either.

It's because you're getting better. You're getting 'real world' good.

nzkEx.gif

Back