• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Red Band DP reel | 2012

Thanks peoples. xD Glad it isn't as scary as I thought it would be.

I liked it. Versatile and professional work. Extra points for Winstone :)

Winstone rocks, so does Mcdowell. They were both pretty laid back and funny guys to be around. Interestingly enough, there was also another legend on that set... Tom Sizemore. He didn't stay in the game, though, so he didn't make the Special Edition Blu Ray section.

Versatile isn't something I expected, but it works! Thanks

Really sharp looking. How much was RED and how much was GH2 haha?

And was that Stan Lee!? Or am I just really tired?

That was definitely Stan Lee. Humble guy, and funny as well. Obviously doesn't take himself too seriously, got his punchline out of him.

Actually, there's some HVX200, HVX200 + Letus Ultimate, RED MX, 7D, and 5D in there. No Gh2 at all, just started using it. There'll be some GH1, GH2, and Epic on my director's reel, though.

:yes:The subliminal message at the end did work...I DID have fun watching. It needs 27% more Munn though.:yes:

Ole Olivia Munn, catchin' boys' eyes everywhere. Glad ya had fun, sir!

I'd say nice things about the reel Kholi, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I just cant. Unfortunately, once again you've made me jealous. :mad: So until I have Olivia Munn on my reel, I'm keeping mum about yours.

How did you do the weights falling on the guy?

and what the hell were you doing with Olivia Munn and Stan Lee??? damn you!!!

why can't i have any cool friends:tear:

great job:clap:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, appreciated!

I'd say nice things about the reel Kholi, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I just cant. Unfortunately, once again you've made me jealous. :mad: So until I have Olivia Munn on my reel, I'm keeping mum about yours.

No need to be jealous! I think eventually everyone works with faces and names, if they keep at it.

How did you do the weights falling on the guy?

Rubber weights and a fake pole. Haha. The sound design tops it off.

I think I've got an iPhone picture of myself liftin' those. PRetty funny.

and what the hell were you doing with Olivia Munn and Stan Lee??? damn you!!!

I've shot Olivia twice so far, both for IGN when she was hosting Attack of the Show. May actually be trying to get her for a short film/pitch, this year.

Stan Lee was also part of that IGN thing.

why can't i have any cool friends:tear:

great job:clap:

xD They aren't friends, though. If they were I'd probably shoot a lot more personal stuff.

THanks alot for the support as always, man. Don't fret, keep shooting. It eventually comes together.

I'm a keen admirer of your work- I really think you're up there with the best in your game which is why it's so cool of you to spend time on an indie forum.

Congratulations and I :bow: in awe ;)

I'm a keen admirer of your work- I really think you're up there with the best in your game which is why it's so cool of you to spend time on an indie forum.

Congratulations and I :bow: in awe ;)

Shoot. Don't do that. xD I'm still pretty much one of the shoestring shooters/creators as much as anyone else.

Heck, I went ahead and shot GH2 Hack yesterday for feature pickups to cut in with RED, not enough cash to justify archiving 5K footage at this moment and I needed to be light etc.

Anyway, yeah, I'm no different than anyone else here, just trying to figure it out one project at a time.

xD Plus I love forums, it's like school, but I get to go whenever I feel like it.

Also, I didn't forget about the interview, Nick. Let's do it when I have the new Superseeds trailer or the released scene up!

Also, I didn't forget about the interview, Nick. Let's do it when I have the new Superseeds trailer or the released scene up!

hey hey hey.... wait a minute,.... wait just a minute...
what is this interview business??? I want one too
And I want to be able to show the trailer.

Of course Nick gets first dibs,... since he's from England... I mean,... since he asked first :), but I want one also, so pretty please let me know when you're ready for them.

please please please
please

Edit: Nice Blog Nick. Looks like you've been working hard at it. Congrats!!

Last edited:
hey hey hey.... wait a minute,.... wait just a minute...
what is this interview business??? I want one too
And I want to be able to show the trailer.

Of course Nick gets first dibs,... since he's from England... I mean,... since he asked first :), but I want one also, so pretty please let me know when you're ready for them.

please please please
please

Edit: Nice Blog Nick. Looks like you've been working hard at it. Congrats!!

Haha. No problem, man. We'll be ready pretty soon, and I'll be up to do some interviewing.

As soon as I get the next trailer up or at least the sneak/featurette I'll be ready.

This is awesome :)

Hey thanks Chili, means alot.

Back