Questions about the canon T2i.

Can it shoot Raw or just H.264? I'm still getting the hang of mine, and some sights say it can, but I can't find out how or perhaps I bought the wrong datacard.

Another question is can it shoot in 1.85 aspect ratio or just 1.77:1 only? It shows up somewhere in between on my TV but that could be the TV settings. Thanks.

Can it shoot Raw or just H.264? I'm still getting the hang of mine, and some sights say it can, but I can't find out how or perhaps I bought the wrong datacard.

Another question is can it shoot in 1.85 aspect ratio or just 1.77:1 only? It shows up somewhere in between on my TV but that could be the TV settings. Thanks.

Seriously, RTFM

...and before you start a new thread asking what RTFM means...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RTFM

You're welcome. :)

If you don't like reading manuals, go to youtube and do a search for "t2i settings" or "t2i tutorial." If you have money, then do a search for Blue Crane Digital. Go to their website and buy their tutorial on the Canon 550d.

You gotta stop asking so many questions and you gotta upload a video my friend. I think in general, this is a very helpful community. But people like to help people who demonstrate hard work. People like to encourage people who demonstrate that they try, even if they fail. So you should just shoot your short film and post it :)
Good luck!!

Back