• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "PSYCHOPATHY" - A ZazaCast Film

This story seems sadly familiar.
Yes... based on current events. Thanks for watching.

yikes.. I hate how it made me feel which I suppose was your point :)
effective.

Seemed a bit dark on the screen though..
That was the point...and yes, YouTube always seems to make things kind of dark? It looks great in all it's 1080p HD glory! I have to play with it a bit & try to find the right compression settings for YouTube (Vimeo always seems better for me).

Thanks for watching & commenting!

Did you use a slider dolly?
Yes... of course.... I used my ZazaSlider! I still use the original one I built over 3 years ago, great tool. I wouldn't shoot without it. I have complete instructions on the web site. I sold many of these all over the world....most recently, Nigel Dick bought one. :)

I also used a 5' crane in the parking lot. This one will be in a few fests this fall & next year.

I bet it looks good in a proper viewing environment, the trouble with youtube is that 99.9999% of viewers are NOT in a controlled lighting environment. Also, I found that most lowend theaters\festivals showings that Iv seem seem to have dimmer projections.. for these reasons I avoid that beautiful subtle dark images like this, I not advocating going into TORCH mode, but a bit hotter for sure..

I bet it looks good in a proper viewing environment, the trouble with youtube is that 99.9999% of viewers are NOT in a controlled lighting environment. Also, I found that most lowend theaters\festivals showings that Iv seem seem to have dimmer projections.. for these reasons I avoid that beautiful subtle dark images like this, I not advocating going into TORCH mode, but a bit hotter for sure..
Agreed... just tweaked and replaced the version above... better I think? :yes:

Great idea! Great ending!
(One little detail caught my eye though: When she put her money in her bra. They usually hide them deep inside the bosom, not letting the money hang half way out. :))

They usually hide them deep inside the bosom, not letting the money hang half way out. :))

(using my better judgement, I'll take the high-road and resist my animal-brain answer ;))
Yes... but as an element of the festival this was made for... you had to really see the money.

That was hard. :yes:

I was pointed to this because of my Casey Anthony rant. I'm guessing this is your poetic version of the incident.

While nothing surprises me anymore. There have been plenty of junkies and prostitutes who have left their babies in locked cars (a few have died from heat exhaustion), while they've done their thing. I've yet to ever hear about someone putting their kid in a trunk while they go out partying.

If the baby crying was just a metaphor for the dead baby in the trunk. It'd have been much more powerful to not have any crying. We all know the case, so we all know that the dead baby was in the trunk.

That's just my two cents. I'm a stickler for details. Other then that, pretty good.

Back