• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Poster for Your Film

I've been putting together my new website and in the process have been having a blast making posters for all my films. So I thought I'd throw up a gig on Fiverr offering to make yours too!

For only $5 I'll design and produce a one-sheet style minimalist poster for your short or feature film. And as an IndieTalk special I'll throw in all the Photoshop and Illustrator files so you can make future changes if you so choose!

Examples of my work are on the page. Turnaround time is 3 days tops, but could possibly be done in a matter of hours, depending on my dayjob schedule.

Check it Out!

And of course, feedback is always welcome!

Awesome deal! Posters are hard.

I tried to keep mine simple, and although it lacks the clean simplicity that I initially wanted I'm satisfied where it landed.

Thanks guys :)

Not sure if it's from IT or one of the facebook posts I made, but I got my first purchase! Onwards and upwards! lol

Hello . I would love to get a poster for my upcoming short , are you going to be able to do some of the posters in the end of december?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back