• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Please help my film on Netflix

Hi everyone, another struggling independent filmmaker here.

One of my feature films was picked up on Netflix over a year ago, and it's been stuck in "saved" ever since. In order to get out of this and be available for those that have added it, and the many more I hope will see it, it needs to be added by more people to their queue's. I'm asking a favor from the many indie film supporters out there...if you have Netflix, will you go and add it to your queue's? If and when it becomes available, and you want to remove it, I am okay with that. Other than having it seen, my main goal is to at least have it available!

The film is called "Decomposed," and is a dark comedy shot very minimally in Chicago. I have gone further after the film, making another feature called "Novelties" shot in the same format, and in the past year I've completed two short films shot in HD that are far superior in terms of picture quality. Decomposed was my first feature that I made almost two years ago, and I was fortunate enough to have a small distributor pick it up, and it's something I am proud of and want more people to have the ability to possibly check it out if interested.

I'm not asking anyone to go buy it on amazon or deepdiscount. In fact, I even put it available for free on a couple torrent sites. I just really want it available on Netflix since I was lucky enough to get it placed on there, and like all others, I just want it to be seen.

Thanks for the support if you are willing to help. And if you need any help promoting your work, I will place links and titles and whatever on credits to my films and anywhere else.

Thank you in advance,

- Ken Cohen

Saved on my netflix, also gave it 5 stars. Please help me out as well, my film "White Wall" just got out of the "saved" mode, but it's taking a lot of heat from people who pirated. A lot of the reviews were being posted before the film was released.

Thank you SO much for everything everyone here is saying and doing, can't stress what it means.

I added White Wall to mine. Congrats on getting it out of "Saved," it sounds cool. Sorry to hear about the heat it got from piracy.

Saved on my netflix, also gave it 5 stars. Please help me out as well, my film "White Wall" just got out of the "saved" mode, but it's taking a lot of heat from people who pirated. A lot of the reviews were being posted before the film was released.

Is it getting decent reviews regardless of being leaked?

Back