Please ban me!

That's too funny.
I'm busting my back and joints getting a house ready for market, as well.
GL!

But I can't run nonstop, gotta have some time off, plus I benefit from having something to think about while moving, cleaning, painting, and other fun general grounds work.

Why are you reporting yourself?

No, we will not ban you. And now we know you're trying to get banned you're just going to look like an ass to the community.

Why are you reporting yourself?
It was a joke.:)

(He asked me to be rude to him, so I send him a "rude" post. Since that is against the rules I reported the post to see what would happen.)

And now we know you're trying to get banned you're just going to look like an ass to the community.
And I should care because? If you don't find trying to get banned because of internet addiction funny than this is the wrong crowd for me.

Thanks for wasting my time.

Kindergarten's in the morning, you better get some sleep.

You're a sexy manly man, Will. ;)
Will, I would like to officially invite you to join the Handsome Men's Club.
tumblr_l02oggbJnh1qa9armo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Well, d@mmit... we gotta maintain a certain threshold of par around here. :lol:

For really.

We can't just lower it for no good reason.

Don't wanna get kicked?
Then don't do dumb stuff.
Duh!

Respect the party's host. :yes:

i could've predicted exactly how this thread would play out.
:lol:
The guy who bans people for driving away members by being hostile ending up driving away a member by being hostile? Just came to ask/ check if there is a deactivate account function?

edit: looks like there isn't one. WTH. Even Facebook lets you deactivate your account.

Last edited:
The guy who bans people for driving away members by being hostile ending up driving away a member by being hostile? Just came to ask/ check if there is a deactivate account function?

edit: looks like there isn't one. WTH. Even Facebook lets you deactivate your account.

You say you've been driven away, but you're still here posting … :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wc8Wy6uLpw
There are different kinds of addictions. But than again maybe I should have been rather talking about compulsive behavior. As in I have diagnosed OCD. Compulsively checking certain web sites isn't the only compulsive thing I do. I would have rather not revealed private medical info on an Internet forum. Have fun making fun of mental illness.

Back