People Staring at Computers

You know, either that agency is the cover id being used by another agency (for some, dumb reason) or someone that Agency is charged with protecting was featured in a picture?

That's all I could come up with....

From the wikipedia page:

Today the agency's primary investigative mission is to safeguard the payment and financial systems of the United States. These include crimes that involve financial institution fraud, computer and telecommunications fraud, false identification documents, access device fraud, advance fee fraud, electronic funds transfers and money laundering as it relates to the agency's core violations.

The bold it mine.

Still does seem weird, I don't know what law he was supposed to have broken. Maybe a form of wire-tapping? It doesn't seem to say exactly how he managed to take all those photos.

You know, either that agency is the cover id being used by another agency (for some, dumb reason) or someone that Agency is charged with protecting was featured in a picture?

That's all I could come up with....

Yeah i was thinking the same thing about some one being proteced by the agency was featured. Thats probably what it is i cant think of anything else eaither.

The American SS can operate below the radar, so to speak, and is immune from many arrest and search & seizure laws. That seems to be a trend with the renewal of the Patriot Act and the FBIs latest request to place wiretaps and conduct searches without acquiring a warrant from of a judge.

I don't know if this could be considered "public photography". There are some things we don't know, that's for sure. However he was in a store, and you can't just walk into a store and start snapping photos. Much less set up a quasi-clandestine operation where the people do not know they are being filmed.

Questions:

1. Did he get the Apple's written permission to use their store/equipment??

2. If he did, was there posted notice to the customers they would be filmed for art reasons, not security?

3. Was there an "opt-out" option for those that did not want to be filmed?

I could probably gone on but.... and I could be totally wrong and what he did was technically legal. ???

Back