• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Our short "Little Red Riding Hood" Please watch

I think Ridinghood is in fact two words.

In related news it was a decent idea, albeit one i've seen before. But you need to improve the production quality if you want people to properly enjoy your film. This goes for a couple of other films of yours i've seen- decent ideas, but no production quality.

What do you need an editor for? It's pretty easy just keep practicing. I agree with murdock, shaky camera is a pretty big turn off. don't think just because your using a tripod that you have to have it planted on the ground at all times. Just pick it up and fold up the legs. It will act like a stabilizer. I use a kodak Zi8 which is the size of a cellphone, that makes it extremely shaky. Having the extra weight of a tripod under my camera takes alot, all most all the shake out.

What up with the first scene? It dragged on for a full 30 seconds. At first i thought i would be watching a creeper walk through the woods for the whole video. Then you go to a shot where red is following the camera, then to a shot of red standing in place for a second then starting to walk. Cutting a second or 2 off the 3rd scene would make it better.

Over all a good concept and funny at times. I like how the big bad wolf was no match for the dead tree.

Thanks , I will definitly make the changes , the video is still a bit rough ,but an editor would help me out a lot . I write ,direct ,act , run the sound board ,and edit. I don't mind the critique, I welcome it , I belive it will help me produce better films. I am glad you liked the concepts. I hope your weekend is as killer as you guy's are.

I like how the big bad wolf was no match for the dead tree.

That part was funny as hell. And thats why you need a tripod and have the shot a little closer in so we can see the embarrasment/frustration on the wolf's face. Yea that one part could be really funny.

We have several films coming up ,I have 5 I am working on editing on now , and 3 I shot yesterday , I am keeping all advice in mind , I hope you will enjoy them.

Maybe (and this is advice rather than a criticism) you should shoot just one project at a time and take a little more time and attention on it. 3 films in one days isn't going to produce the best quality... and that's what it's all about...not quantity.

We have a tight schedule , The cast is located in different states ,we get together 1 or 2 saturdays a month and shoot what we can. this saturday we remade two of our originals and one new short. it does make it quite chaotic , but we learn from everything we shoot. We enjoy filming probably a little too much . We can use all the help and advice we can get

Maybe (and this is advice rather than a criticism) you should shoot just one project at a time and take a little more time and attention on it. 3 films in one days isn't going to produce the best quality... and that's what it's all about...not quantity.

I agree with Nick, however quantity has it's benefits. Practice makes perfect!

Back