• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Our entry for the 48 Hour Film Festival

Hey guys! Few weeks back I posted a trailer for our entry to the SF 48 hour film festival, it premiered a few days ago and had a great turnout and got some laughs. I wanted to share it with you guys so maybe you could enjoy too. If you laugh, cry, scream at the computer with disgust, I'm just glad I got a reaction ;).

Anyways this short was for the Adventure Serial category. The rules were that we had to use a character named Geoffrey Cook as a consultant. We had to use a plate. Lastly we had to use the line "You're not going to believe what happened!".

The title of our film is called "Rotinaj" and although its a 48 Hour film festival we actually had to finish it in 20 because of busy schedules. Anyways, enjoy and let us know what you think! (Link is below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duhtG2J-UFI

I really like your choices of camera placement and movement. I didn't like the fact that it was all non-steadicam handheld. If we can get your hands on a good steadicam, even a homemade one, I'd love to see what more you come up with. Nice work!

Thanks cracker, actually since then I've made a few steadycam rigs, so whatever we do in the future should be steady, I hope :lol:

Wow, very impressive for only 20 hours. I really did laugh a few times at the small details. Like the bad guy in the mask grabbing back the cookies, and in the beginning when your main character I think stops and smells the roses. Thanks for the laughs!

Made a lot more sense than the trailer did. :)

I really hope that was chocolate syrup, in that one scene. :eek:

Almost all the interiors could have used some kind of lighting help. Even something as simple as repositioning table/room lamps as practicals can help, if you have nothing else.

Story kept moving, which is great.

'Grats on completing a 48!
smiley_five.gif

Thanks for watching Zen and Buddy, yea we need to work on lighting. Thank you guys for watching, I really do appreciate it!

Back