• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Original Sci-fi Series: "The Portal"

All of this talk and posts about "The Portal" I mean what is this about!?

So I DL the latest episode and watched some of it... I have to say that now I have to go DL ALL of them and watch it from the beginning.

THIS is how independent film is... take what you have and make something great. From what I saw, it's really cool. I mean you, yourself playing all the acting parts, that's amazing. AND what's even more amazing is that you're not running with a large budget, little budget, or ANY budget for that matter.

since "The Portal" only has 15 episodes with only 5 more to go... what's the next project? Looking for a little funding?

What would you do with $5000?

cyan said:
Another great episode! Nice work!
Thanks.

CootDog said:
since "The Portal" only has 15 episodes with only 5 more to go... what's the next project? Looking for a little funding?
I'm not sure what the next project will be. It's probably going to be several years, before all of the remaining episodes are made and the series wraps. I might try to do some smaller projects before then, though. As for funding, I'm not really looking for any. I'd feel like I would have to pay it back, eventually, even if the funder said I didn't have to.

What would you do with $5000?
I'd buy some real production equipment.

Last edited:
Back