• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Orange Crush

So did you not watch the entire thing?

And thanks everyone for the comments! We enjoy reading them so keep em coming :D

I've been meaning to ask, why don't you guys do more films like this instead of Shakespeare adaptations? I mean, the Shakespeare stuff looks great, but this was awesome and really original. I just think that if you could take the energy of this short and expand it to feature length, it would blow the socks of people, leading me to invest in socks.

Well we started doing Shakespeare as school projects and I grew to like him. We decided it would be a nice opus to use Shakespeare as a learning curve. It's personal.
I've got a few original scripts in development, though. The energy in Orange Crush is all the learning from Macbeth, plus a few new faces to freshen things up. It was fun.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. To be honest, I didn't think this would get these kinds of reactions!

Thank you! :D

Great opening man, i was really impressed with all the scenes and angles. Im gonna keep my eye on u :D

-Mikke

Last edited:
Back