producing One of my methods to test quality of screenplay : Program it as visual-novel video game

Hello Creative Minds,

In this post, i would like to share one of my earliest works, which shows one of my methods to test quality of screenplay, to explore, other filmmaking aspects in simpler way, and relatively easier to implement with zero cost

the method, is turning my screenplay into visual-novel video game, in term of programming, visual-novel games is one of easiest to develop, as it depends mainly on showing artwork and visual scenes more than real interaction which requires real programing

for me, as i have programing background, it was easy for me, to dive in and tries this approach, the below video is example for applying this methodology as result for testing screenplay of short story,

Humans (-1): Glory`s Guardians (1st chapter of Humans Negative Anthology)​

talking about serious issue, common in societies which are still formed of "tribes", and the common crime there which is called "Honor Murder"

I am thinking about re-producing this simple story into short film, raising awareness toward this serious crime

Hope you find that inspiring, enjoy :)

Note: as i was just testing, the dialogues have been roughly written , and can be seen at the bottom of screen, my apologies in advance for unclear text

Currently, I am working on testing screenplay of 2nd chapter, using completely different method, Stay tuned :)

Last edited:
anyway, back to topic at hand. so basically here i am trying to explore ideas to test my screenplay. for imaging the visual/audio aspects

using AI model is great idea for testing , but i can not use it for publishing, currently i am planning to go back to creation tools i have used to build this visual novel and turn it into standard tool so i can share it with anyone like to try this approach to apply their own screenplay, by the way the software used is called Unity - basic version is free, and easy to download and learn, and its features hugely influenced by filmmaking aspects, specially editing and montage, so it is good way to try :)

Also if anyone find the presented narrative interesting, let me know, so we can plan together how to turn it into short film

interesting discussion guys, glad to know mates from different world :)

I'm just saying I've yet to see a single example where someone asked a program to create something original and they were given a copy of someone elses work. I think if something like that existed it would have made it into my news cycle.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just like that TWO WEEKS LATER!!

Evidence of stable diffusion AI copying someone elses work has been brought to light
*NOTE* This was achieved through a lot of intentionality and reptition, and the same degree of copying can be achieved by a human artist as well if you have the intentionality and direct them to copy.

But still, this is a big revelation and I wanted to updated my previous stance :)
Gotta give credit to Essa for his caution and foresight

Last edited:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just like that TWO WEEKS LATER!!

Evidence of stable diffusion AI copying someone elses work has been brought to light
*NOTE* This was achieved through a lot of intentionality and reptition, and the same degree of copying can be achieved by a human artist as well if you have the intentionality and direct them to copy.

But still, this is a big revelation and I wanted to updated my previous stance :)
Gotta give credit to Essa for his caution and foresight
I am suspiscious that person x is a thief. However contradictory to my beliefs, they never seem to steal anything. First, I just put up a security camera. Years pass and they don't steal anything. But I am paranoid and have this theory about them that I'm desperate to prove. Certain that what I think is happening is what is actually going on, I'm determined to catch them stealing. So I ask them to watch my house full of valuables for a year while I'm gone, and give them the security codes. But they still don't steal anything. I come back and nothing is stolen, but I know that evil person x is a thief, so I help them reveal their true colors. I announce I'm going away again, but this time I leave tons of loose 100 dollar bills lying all over the house, mention to X that I probably wouldn't even notice if some of the money was gone, then I write down every bills serial number. Another year, and the wily person x still hasn't stolen anything. Year 3, I leave direct instructions, telling X to steal the valuables, marking their location on a map of the house, and provide them with a folder full of pictures with the object circled. Then in the negative prompt field, I tell X that I'll be dissapointed if they don't steal the money.

THIEF, I caught you red handed, the filthy traitor person X has stolen one of the bills or items. I knew deep in my heart that X was a criminal to the core, their insatiable desire to steal anything not bolted down has finally been revealed, and I must announce to the world that X is a thief and has always been a thief, all the more dangerous once you realize the lengths they would go to to pretend they weren't stealing. A valediction for me, and my theory!

AI's have now spit out literally billions of images. If this is the first time one converged on a real picture, this is probably the lowest percentage of theft in any art endeavor in history. Most rap albums in the 90s for example were about 60% intentionally stolen loops, whereas this article is showing me a .00000000001% stolen content. Pepsi is like 2% off of the Coke formula.

(this is directed at the article writer who did this)

Patent trolls don't need more ammunition to stifle creativity. The mona lisa is an IP, we don't need to copyright every one of mona lisa's nose hairs as it's own work of art, until no one is legally allowed to draw a black line without getting a copyright strike from "Embracer group Sweden LLC"

Last edited:
Hi Sean, Nate,
@sfoster @Nate North

I am glad, the the issue was proven early one,

then as illustrator, to protect my works, seems the best technical solution, further improvement to already presented concept

"NFT - non-fungible token", enable illustrator to control the number of times his art is shared or used, and control by whom, which comes as buying his art to get permission but like real products, have limits to give advantage to buyers at certain time

But here is another interesting thing, to bring, last weeks i have been busy working on projects, telling original stories as songs,
(very soon i would post here, fictional story told as song) :)
some weeks ago, seen many songwriters start to notice there is an AI, you give it a text, and it would turn it into lyrics, veteran songwriters responses vary, some were amazed and some was terrified of their future

I think this AI thing start to emerge in more than one art types, but for me, like all movies we know and love, i agree, nothing is gonna beat our emotions, because we our selves, still did not discover how they work lol, an example how ignorance can be bless :)

Last edited:
Back