• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch one of my first films

I'm reletively new into the filmmaking world. But after doing a few fanfilms I'm starting to get the hang of the bussiness. Here's my latest film: Schooldays: Ditchin'

http://www.youtube.com/v/3rn-jcBmZgE&hl

It's not perfect, but some of my best work so far in my opinion:weird:
My next project is on 8mm film based off those cheap, campy horror movies from the 1950s:yes:

Heh, I was expecting a bit more, content-wise, after such impressive (and lengthy) opening credits. ;)

Going to make a few more episodes of this, before starting your 8mm project?

Some interesting bits in this - the writing intro, the newspaper, the binoculars (feather or blur the mask more), running down long hallways. I wanted there to be more of a story and some suspense as opposed to how it ended up. Not bad, though.

The image I will most keep with me, is that of Kate Capshaw reaching through the bugs, to find the lever that will stop the dropping ceiling from crushing Indiana Jones, because of that TEMPLE OF DOOM soundtrack cut, that you kept using. :D

Last edited:
Back