Ohio Filmmakers and Political Ads

After a month of silence, the Sonnyboo Sucks site has returned.... not sure why. This is what happens with this guy. Completely on his own, he just amps himself up, gets into a frenzy and starts posting stuff about me.

I wish I could find the humor in this, but it's really just scary. I'm not the nicest guy in the world and to say I'm abrasive is something of an understatement, but who really thinks I deserve this much attention?

After a month of silence, the Sonnyboo Sucks site has returned.... not sure why. This is what happens with this guy. Completely on his own, he just amps himself up, gets into a frenzy and starts posting stuff about me.

I wish I could find the humor in this, but it's really just scary. I'm not the nicest guy in the world and to say I'm abrasive is something of an understatement, but who really thinks I deserve this much attention?

Quit hazing your intern.:)

Do you actually not know who it is? They suggest that they're a member of your crew on Accidental Art, but I guess that may be BS...

I would ignore it. Attention will only fuel the fire.

Yes, I know who it is. They did not work on Accidental Art or any of my movies.

It's kind of ludicrous to suggest they were an actor or crew on this particular movie because we all know each other so well. If any one of them razzed me, it would be fun and light hearted. The entire cast have emailed me about that site and showed a great deal of concern. Given how much we have all helped each other on our respective movies, et al. It's just not realistic to pick this particular group of people to pretend to be a part of. We do so much together and have a real familial vibe between all of us.

That's what real film crews and casts get to be like, a surrogate family. Even the director can get poked fun at, but this site is not meant to be a friendly jab. It's really a sad attempt at a psychology, trying to get me to doubt the people I trust. It's just such a pathetic attempt at deception.

There is a fascinating study of a warped mind at work. I can't help looking out the windshield at the accident in slow motion that is this pathetic persons life and what they choose to put time into.

I hate Michael Bay movies, but I don't make sites about how much I hate him. I just don't watch his movies and it's amazing how little Michael Bay bothers me then. What is so hard about this kind of rational and intelligent thought process?

Back