Official ITOOFC Round 3 Contest Entries!!!

What is your favorite ITOOFC Round 3 film?

• I'm All Yours

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • C*R*A*P

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • The Perfect Sandwich

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Health Nut

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Far From Home

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I'll Never Be Homeless

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Of Consequence

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Last edited:
This is going to be awesome! :cool:

Three cheers for IndieTalk, the Mods and the Judges!

...and of course, all the people who have risen to the challenge to get out there and make something.

Huzzah! :cheers:

How come no one is voting? Remeber the voting only last two weeks, so vote for your favorite film, and see it win the Audience Award.

Poke

Poke said:
How come no one is voting? Remeber the voting only last two weeks, so vote for your favorite film, and see it win the Audience Award.

Poke

I'll be placing a vote, after watching each entry a few more times. Need a little time to digest them all, after all.

Also using that time to give feedback and constructive criticism for the entries. Can't rush a judgement call, before hearing why a filmmaker may have made their decisions to do what they did. :)

(Also, Spaul doesn't have his own thread yet... )

Zensteve said:
Need a list of flicks that have "original scores".

Not mine... I used a looping program with public domain loops. I was quite tempted to use the music from Kill Bill though.. I tried my best to emulate it in the beginning (to little avail).
The score was the hardest part... I couldn't run the looping program and premiere at the same time or my computer would crash, so I had to improvise tracks and go back and forth to synch...

I see even more votes in!

Not enough yet, though. I am fairly sure more than 7 people have watched the entries... time to make a stand and decide which one you liked best. :yes:

(Noone can see who voted for what, if you are worried about that)

Lets get over 200 votes cast! :cool:

Hey don't rush me... I'll vote when I am darn well good and ready and not a moment sooner.

So many excellent entries and only one vote. Congratulations to all for a great set of short films. It is clear that a lot of hard work went into these films and I don't want to casually throw my vote down. I think I'll go watch them all again before I decide. ;)

Poke said:
Two more votes have poured in. It looks like Zen is starting to pay people to vote for him like he did back in Round 1.

Poke

I don't have a vote to my name, but paying people to vote?? How Zen Steveish. I'd never do THAT!!

But I guess I had better start breaking a few kneecaps, then all my "friends" will come and cast a vote! Actually I exagerate (Friends shouldn't be plural!)

Chris

Mikey D said:
Hey don't rush me... I'll vote when I am darn well good and ready and not a moment sooner.

So many excellent entries and only one vote. Congratulations to all for a great set of short films. It is clear that a lot of hard work went into these films and I don't want to casually throw my vote down. I think I'll go watch them all again before I decide. ;)

Mikey, did I mention that my family lives in Williamsburg? :lol:
Did you notice the Fireman's hat?

Chris

cibao said:
Mikey, did I mention that my family lives in Williamsburg? :lol:
Did you notice the Fireman's hat?

Chris

:lol: I never even notice that, Newport News huh?? Thats pretty cool.

Hey wait a sec, is this some sort of ploy to buy my vote. My vote is still undecided so it just might work.;)

We need to get some more people to vote. If youre not sure who to vote for , just pick Health Nut and be done with it.

Mikey D said:
:lol: I never even notice that, Newport News huh?? Thats pretty cool.

Hey wait a sec, is this some sort of ploy to buy my vote. My vote is still undecided so it just might work.;)

Yes it is.

Chris

:lol:

I would like petition to have the voting pole set on the home page. I know it won't help me, I would just like to see it there.

Back