• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

NUN OF THAT --official DVD cover (OMG!)

OK, so it's finally here--the official DVD cover for our latest feature NUN OF THAT, which was recently picked up for national distro. The company putting it out finally put out the DVD graphic, as well as the release date (Jan 12th).

So...they took a little liberty with a few of Sarah Nicklin's assets...but who cares. Got to sell this puppy don't we? Hahah. I think it's fun, and really well done. Take a look...

For those that haven't seen the trailer yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5yBfouKhXw

A little liberty?? They knocked down the whole damn statue! But hey, it looks awesome!!!! Now if only I could figure out how to recreate the effect that they used here (only for special occasions of course)

It looks awesome.
I may have to watch it. I love exploitation movies. I suppose this would be a nunsploitation film.

Looks pretty good. "SHE'll" looks funny mixing caps and lowercase, and I don't like that she's looking at the camera and pointing the gun elsewhere. Other than that it's nice.

Looks pretty good. "SHE'll" looks funny mixing caps and lowercase, and I don't like that she's looking at the camera and pointing the gun elsewhere. Other than that it's nice.

Apparently I was just told that you can't point a gun into the camera on a DVD cover or advertisement. Sounded odd to me, but I guess it's a 'rule.' It could have been worked around by having her not look at the camera...which would have been fine with me.

I agree it looks strange...but it's not a deal breaker.

Personally, I like the orignial:

...but I understand why they went with the final version.

Nun of That seriously looks like one of the best indie flicks ever.

CAN'T WAIT TIL JAN. 12TH!!!

Hey thanks!! That's awesome to say. I can honestly say that I think it's a super entertaining film...really well shot, lit, edited...and all of the performances are spot on (even by the extras).

It will be a blast for you, and it certainly was a blasphemy!

Thanks again.

I love the original. It has the quality of old classic movie posters.
I preferit to the DVD cover, it's less cheesy. But then these films are quite cheesy by definition.

Back