Now for something completely different

My webmaster just updated my photo gallery.

And I know it has nothing to do with film (well, lighting and composition aside)...but I thought a few of the guys here would enjoy the images.

And yes, I issue the NUDITY warning.

There are actually a couple of great shots of Jessica Bohl, my lead in YOU ARE ALONE.

Check out the HOT and WET galleries first.

Comments welcome.

Enjoy...

Gorman's photography galleries

Gorman and ALL MEN: For reference...alot of straight women (me included) LIKE to look at female nudes, so please, no assumptions. (lecture over:))

Beautiful photographs for sure, but hand cuffs? *yawn* (maybe it's a guy thing-I'm assuming-:D)

I have to say thank you, those pictures were very refreshing. You dont need me to tell you the lighting and composition was well done.

bird said:
Gorman and ALL MEN: For reference...alot of straight women (me included) LIKE to look at female nudes, so please, no assumptions. (lecture over:))

Beautiful photographs for sure, but hand cuffs? *yawn* (maybe it's a guy thing-I'm assuming-:D)

haha- I should show you my girlfriend's photoshoot pics. She modeled for a friend of ours who designs rather "scanty" outfits, and there is one rather risque pic involving her being handcuffed in a closet.

It was, actually, the designer's idea- so not a man thing... just a product of a muse and her master. :D

bird said:

My apologies...I do tend to use the word "guys" in a generic fashion...so, really, no offense meant.

As for the handcuffs...I do agree, leather restraints are preferable...but that was all I had handy.

:)

Poke said:
Good composition Gorman. I particularly enjoyed the "Hot" gallery. You have very strong usage of angles.

Poke

Thank you!

The HOT gallery pixs are the newest of the collection. That was just put up today.

I actually used a few of those images when composing shots in You Are Alone.

Poke said:
Yes, I can see the resemblence between the woman on the bed and a shot from the YAA teaser.

I literally printed out the image, handed it to my DP, and said, that's what I want. Likewise, I gave it to Jessie, and told her that was the pose...

Back