• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New way to share music! Made specifically for screenwriters, composers are welcome!

Hey guys

I created a turntable.fm room for people to play music for other people while we're writing. Composers are welcome to sample their work and get feedback from the crowd.

Here's the link to the room: http://turntable.fm/screenwriting_music_to_write_to

(Note: there won't be a crowd for a while as it's a new room, so spread the word to all your indietalk buddies, screenwriting buddies, and composer buddies!)

Turntable.fm might be a little strange at first for newcomers, but I've been on there for maybe two weeks...and, trust me, you really end up getting great music from other people once you just accept the whole Japanese style, characterized feel. The ability to share music is WONDERFUL. We can set up "themes" for different days so that you get some time to hear different genres of music (ie drama vs romantic comedy).

I'd love for this to become a room for people to come and hear new, inspiring pieces of music for screenwriters who like to listen to music while they write/plan/visualize their stories.

Cheers,
travis

(Note to moderators: Not sure if I can copy&paste this post to the Screenwriting forum? That way we can get screenwriters in there too to share the music they like to listen to.)

took a bit to dig into.. like you said, kinda strange, chat based ish.. nobody was on screenwriting so I looked at some other rooms, listening now.. sorta a wigi board meets pandora music kinda thing.. lol

Moved to Promotion.
(Note to moderators: Not sure if I can copy&paste this post to the Screenwriting forum? That way we can get screenwriters in there too to share the music they like to listen to.)
Nope. One post.

Back