Need your feedback on poster!

Hey guys and gals!

I need to know what you guys think about a poster that I made. Simplicity was my goal doing this.

Here's the poster:

zXnPQl.jpg

Also, did it bother you guys that you don't see the old man in the poster?

Last edited:
GAH! I don't want to link you guys to another website but I don't know how to attach a photo to the forum. If you know how, please let me know.

UPDATE: Nevermind. Got it. lol.

Last edited:
I think it looks really good (don't worry about not seeing the old man).

My sole recommendation would be to move the title (and your credit) a little bit higher (so there's maybe an inch of space at the top) and ditch the actors names. Giving the actors top billing when they're not famous looks a little odd (imho). And that would create some nice negative space between the bottom of the title and the picture of the lion.

Just a thought.

My sole recommendation would be to move the title (and your credit) a little bit higher (so there's maybe an inch of space at the top) and ditch the actors names. Giving the actors top billing when they're not famous looks a little odd (imho). And that would create some nice negative space between the bottom of the title and the picture of the lion.

Just a thought.

Noted. Thank you Nick!

Just a thought.

I agree with this.

Clean look. I agree with the suggestion to try moving the title around a bit. I'd also dump the actors names and and consider replacing them with something else. What exactly, I'm not sure. But this is such a good poster that I'm giving it a thumbs up as is.

Good luck.

Back