• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Need a script?

Just thought I would offer this to any struggling screenwriters out there...

I have over 500 mainstream scripts on my hard drive... 99% of them are PDF files.

If you're trying to become a screenwriter, I strongly suggest reading at least one GOOD screenplay a week... After reading 20 plus scripts, you will definitely get a feel for pacing and structure.

I got all my screenplay files from downloading off of numerous sites... But I would be happy to send you a screenplay as an attachment via email... Unless of course I get bombarded with requests... But I doubt that will happen...

filmy

Boz Uriel said:
CYPM = see your private message ;)

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm rather old school when it comes to bulletin boards.

Couldn't be.. old schoolers don't abbreviate. We're from the days before instant messages, and "texting" on cell phones, hell before cell phones.

Ahh the fond memories of the 2400 baud dialup local BBS...

Ahh the fond memories of the 2400 baud dialup local BBS...

Do you want to get into old timer computer stories? Because my first computer experience was with a Commdore 64, which loaded programmes from casettes (Sometimes).

Let's just hope that Alan Turing isn't lurking on the forum or we're both stuffed. :lol:

clive said:
Do you want to get into old timer computer stories? Because my first computer experience was with a Commdore 64, which loaded programmes from casettes (Sometimes).

Let's just hope that Alan Turing isn't lurking on the forum or we're both stuffed. :lol:

LOL. I wrote my first script on a Commodore 64. My second with an Amiga 500. Those were the days... swapping those huge floppy disks all the time...

filmy :lol:

Back