Need a filmmaker in the business to answer 10 Q's for a project *PLEASE*

Hi my name is alfredo, and i have a project over careers where i need to interview 2 people who are in the business i want to be in which would be 'Filmaking'. The interview will be short and simple. Either by phone or e-mail.

commecials, movies, short films, tv shows, etc.

ps. please leave me your email address because you will be contacted by my professor just to make sure you are not made up.

here are the questions, i need answers by tuesday morning or im toast, please anybody?

1. Did you always want to be a filmmaker?
2. What inspired you to become one?
3. At what age did you finally become one?
4. Whats the best thing about being one?
5. Whats the worst thing about being one?
6. Whats the estimated number of projects you have worked on?
7. Whos is your favorite filmmaker?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. How has your life changed from becoming a filmmaker?
10.Whats one piece of advice you can give to someone who also wants to make it in the movie business?

All you need is an email address to fake out your teacher?! Sheeeeeiiiiiit!!! I'd say your teacher might be gullible, but "gullible" isn't actually a real word. It's not even in the dictionary; look it up.

Create a couple fake email addresses, find someone who is willing to help you cheat, and there you've got your "professional filmmakers". ;)

Either that, or you better get busy on the telephone, calling local production companies in Houston, for impromptu interviews. Maybe it'd work if you just showed up? Production companies have listings. Find them, and seek them out in person.

All you need is an email address to fake out your teacher?! Sheeeeeiiiiiit!!! I'd say your teacher might be gullible, but "gullible" isn't actually a real word. It's not even in the dictionary; look it up.

Create a couple fake email addresses, find someone who is willing to help you cheat, and there you've got your "professional filmmakers". ;)

Either that, or you better get busy on the telephone, calling local production companies in Houston, for impromptu interviews. Maybe it'd work if you just showed up? Production companies have listings. Find them, and seek them out in person.

You're a pro. Why don't u do his interview?

Hey alfredo,

I'd be glad to answer the questions. I started but then realized I
don't what you mean by "filmmaker". Are you asking about the
director?

i would do that, but my teacher is a pro.
he is a rapper, has taught famous artists, owns his own recording studio/ and film & video studio, owns a couple of clubs, knows a few filmmakers, is in business and teaches 4 different classes, on top of that he has about 5 degrees.

it would be very hard to fool him, he knows how to investigate. Plus the questions are for me not just for some grade.

Last edited:
Back