My scores

Hello everybody,

I am new here, just posted my welcome post. I would like to find partners for cooperation in film making. Below I present some of my works. Mostly, I write music without any specific purpose, but in the style of film music, which I am a huge fan of. I have also tried my hand at two soundtrack competitions. You can watch the short films as well.

Best regards!
Simon

and two mentioned scores:

I listened to all of your tracks, and I'm glad I did. It's clear that you put a lot of work into your art. Thanks so much for taking the time to share it with us! If you'd like someone to work with, and you're not too particular, my team would love to have a talent like yourself onboard. And if you're looking for another top notch musician to talk to, you might consider making the acquaintance of Big Impact Sound, here on the forums. He's a veteran composer with a lot of cool experiences to share!

I listened to all of your tracks, and I'm glad I did. It's clear that you put a lot of work into your art. Thanks so much for taking the time to share it with us! If you'd like someone to work with, and you're not too particular, my team would love to have a talent like yourself onboard. And if you're looking for another top notch musician to talk to, you might consider making the acquaintance of Big Impact Sound, here on the forums. He's a veteran composer with a lot of cool experiences to share!

Hi Nate, thank you very much!

Please let me know about the projects you are currently running. I would like to participate :)

I just checked the music, you have a lot of different styles and that's pretty cool! I can see you've done a lot of different works.

The Contest videos were really good too! I should say I liked the first one better than the second one, and I'm Spanish... 🤣

I will let you know if I have any project that you can take care of!

I just checked the music, you have a lot of different styles and that's pretty cool! I can see you've done a lot of different works.

The Contest videos were really good too! I should say I liked the first one better than the second one, and I'm Spanish... 🤣

I will let you know if I have any project that you can take care of!

Great! :)

Hi Nate, thank you very much!

Please let me know about the projects you are currently running. I would like to participate :)
That's fantastic. We would love to have you on board! The reason I've been reluctant to provide project links so far is because the team website is under very early stages of construction, and is difficult to navigate.

I'll give you the link, just be forewarned that basically everything there is WIP or placeholder.
SAVE POINT LOGO SMALL.png

It's https://www.savepointofficial.com/

Last edited:
That's fantastic. We would love to have you on board! The reason I've been reluctant to provide project links so far is because the team website is under very early stages of construction, and is difficult to navigate.

I'll give you the link, just be forewarned that basically everything there is WIP or placeholder.
SAVE POINT LOGO SMALL.png

It's https://www.savepointofficial.com/
Hi, thanks for the link. I've took a look. The website looks promising. I would like to discuss the cooperation, but I can't find how to send private message here :) Please contact me at the mail address skony85@gmail.com if it's not a problem.

Hover over the person's name in their profile. A box will pop up with their image/icon & name. At the bottom is a row of boxes - follow, ignore, and send DM. Click "send DM" to send a private message.
Thanks a lot. It works. I didn't realize that DM is for a private message.

Back